Welcome to the 11th episode of the ENNIE-NOMINATED Dungeon Master Guys podcast, our “road to Gen Con” episode. All three of the DM Guys will be in attendance once again, so we hope to see you there!
In This Episode:
- Special guest Sarah Darkmagic assists in hosting duties
- Dave talks to Brennan Taylor and Ryan Macklin about running convention games
- NewbieDM talks to Daniel Perez about running online games
- And we answer reader questions, including how to break the stigma of D&D to potential players, eating healthy at the game table, how to appeal to a mixed party of roleplayers and minmaxers in 4e, a time when a game really clicked, and money in game.
- “What you Want” (ver. 2) by Kevin MacLeod
The Dungeon Master Guys, Episode 11 (65 mins, 63 MB)