Welcome to the third episode of the Dungeon Master Guys podcast! We have a big show this time around, with all kinds of special guests. So listen in to Chatty DM, Newbie DM, and Dave the Game as they fire off some more DM tips to help you improve your games.
In this episode:
- Dave the Game talks to Quinn of At-Will and Danny of Critical-Hits about improvising games
- Chatty DM talks about the “what if” method of campaign design
- Newbie DM talks to Randall Walker of Initiative Or What? about using props to make your game more immersive
- Chatty DM and Newbie DM talk to Chris Sims, freelance game designer and writer for Critical Hits, about using cursed items in your game
- Plus we answer an email and voicemail
Things mentioned in the show:
- Ultimate Toolbox
- Minting the Coin of the Realm at Initiative or What?
- Necklace of Strangulation Cursed Item at At-Will
- Kobold Hall Starter Kit at Newbie DM
- “What you Want” (ver. 2) by Kevin MacLeod
The Dungeon Master Guys, Episode 3 (39 mins, 19 MB)
We are always on the lookout for questions (about being a D&D 4e DM or about GMing in general), comments and suggestions. You can leave them here in the comments, email us, or leave us a message at 305-349-3026, and we’ll be more than happy to feature them in a future show.