WoTC has served up their latest helping of errata for 4e. While most of it appears to be simple clarifications and actual fixes for typos, there are a few morsels worth noting and savoring.
- Some Endurance checks are more difficult
- Active Perception checks are a Minor Action instead of Standard Action
- Stealth completely rewritten (move action, total cover/superior concealment to start, etc)
- Stealth and Invisible Creatures, Targetting What You Can’t See, etc – clarified and tied into the Stealth/Perception changes
- Brew Potion ritual was changed from 5th level to 1st level
- Several monsters gain significant boosts to their attack damage