I can’t write an actual post tonight I have quite a large game to prep because my players decided they wanted to talk with a god and then have a stroll in Asgard/Ysgard…
Were I playing 2e Planescape, I could just say “Tough luck, you don’t have the proper portal key”. However, since it’s one of the first time I actually get requests from players, I just have to make an effort now won’t I?
But it so happen that I’m one of those that like to create when presented with constraints.
So here’s what I have to play with:
- I have a PC that’s missing (I still need to know if Math will show up) that was last seen fighting against impossible odds to defend Elven lives in Ptolus.
- I have a PC (Cruguer) whose past was uncovered and sits near 2 of his benefactors (Lillee and her Goddess Elhonna)
- I have a prophecy that points toward a land of Ice and a Giant’s demon killing sword
- I have players who want to immerse themselves in D&D’s version of Norse mythology
- Ysgard/Asgard is the land of ever-living heroes who ressurect from death every evening after fighting all day.
The story telling possibilities are many!
Okay, now in order to give you something amusing here, I thought I’d do a little caption contest…
Here’s my favorite picture from my webcomic:
I want you to propose the funniest word bubble(s) that you would add to this image.
I’ll create the 2 funniest with Comic Book creator and post them on the blog or forum next week with the author’s credit…