I finished my game prep early enough to drop by here and make another mini-post. This time it’s a preview of what awaits my players and is also a showcase of what you can do with the D&D battlemaps, tiles and miniatures.
In tonight’s performance, our heroes are portrayed by:
- Medium White Dragon in the role of Nogard the half-dragon barbarian
- Air Mephit in the role of Lillie the Pixie Shaper
- Stalwart Paladin in the role of Cruguer the Hellbred Crusader
- Elf Archer in the role of Cixi, the lovely Iron Hero Archer
- Wild-Elf Barbarian in the role of Aravard, the Elven Arcane Archer
Don’t they look heroic, huh?
But what’s this, waiting patiently for our heroes outside?
Could it be a posse of Yugoloth Mercenaries?
By Pelor, it is!
The ambush team is played by:
- Green slaad in the role of Ekreziel the Nycaloth Sergent.
- Carnage Demons 1, 2 and 3 playing the roles of Mezzoloths Mooks.
All right ladies and gentleman, I think we have a confrontation shaping up!
Who will emerge victorious of this battle of Mortals vs Planar Scum? The bookies are waiting for you!
Let’s take our Sky Cam to get a complete glimpse of the battlefield…
That’s a lot of green difficult terrain…
The map is actually the King’s Road from the Field of Ruin Fantastic Location accessory with the addition of the Inn tile from the original Dungeon Tile pack (#1) and a few from the Ruins of the Wild pack added to make it more Graveyard-y.
Tune in Friday night for the fight of the year! Or later next week for Chatty’s summary!